Speakers will discuss the process and tips for applying to graduate school from the perspectives of a current graduate student and a junior faculty member.
This webinar is free and open access for both members and nonmembers.
Andrew Cale, M.S.
Indiana University School of Medicine
Andrew Cale is a 4th-year Ph.D. candidate in Anatomy Education at Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis and a graduate of the M.S. of Modern Human Anatomy Program at the University of Colorado. He teaches gross anatomy, histology, and neuroanatomy to graduate, medical, and allied health students and conducts educational research.
Andrew’s research interests include anatomy education, metacognition, educator development, and science communication. Currently, he serves as a member of the AAA Board of Directors. He previously was a member of the Ambassador Committee and has been involved with the Faces of Anatomy, #AnatChat, and several other projects
Amberly Reynolds, Ph.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Anatomy
Rocky Vista University
Dr. Reynolds is an Assistant Professor of Anatomy at RVU on the Ivins, UT campus where she teaches in the College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Master in Biomedical Sciences program. She was also recently appointed co-chair of Faculty Development at RVU. She teaches anatomy, embryology, and ultrasound with a sprinkling in of physiology. Her research interests include medical education integration, representation in anatomy, and anatomic variations.
Dr. Reynolds obtained an MS in Clinical Anatomy from Tulane School of Medicine and then completed her PhD in Anatomy and Cell Biology with a focus on Anatomical Education at Indiana University. She currently serves on committees for AAA, HAPS, and AACA. IN AAA she serves on the ambassador committee and is committed to helping students navigate professional organizations and career advancement.
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from [email protected] – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar